ConsoleUnloaded
Log in or Register to remove ads, get exclusive member-only content, use the live community chat box, post on the forums, become a part of the community, and much more! It's free, safe, and will only take a minute!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ConsoleUnloaded
Log in or Register to remove ads, get exclusive member-only content, use the live community chat box, post on the forums, become a part of the community, and much more! It's free, safe, and will only take a minute!
ConsoleUnloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Gear.

2 posters

Go down

Gaming Gear. Empty Gaming Gear.

Post  Prometheus Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am

Hello you beautiful people! It is Prometheus the Glorious. So the discussion topic is, what is your personal set up for gaming? Keyboard, mouse, headset and any other gadgets you have. Computer specs aren't needed, don't make me feel bad about my poor laptop that runs WoW at 12 fps. So my personal setup is as follows; Mouse: Steelseries World of Warcraft Wireless Edition Here. Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition (not really that stealthy however) Right Here Headset: Razer BlackShark (good bass, decent microphone) Found HERE Extra Keypad: Razer Nostromo (Best thing for mmos I've ever used.) Click Me! Well, there's a few other things but those are my main things. Post with your stuff. Prometheus out.

Last edited by Prometheus on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prometheus
Prometheus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Credits : 4131

Back to top Go down

Gaming Gear. Empty Re: Gaming Gear.

Post  RikaPSO Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:55 pm

I have a gaming laptop.
I don't really have any gaming gear besides a Xbox 360 controller that I hook up to my laptop for some games. I have a mouse, but I rarely use it. I just stick with my mousepad and the laptop keyboard most of the time.
RikaPSO
RikaPSO
Founder
Founder

Credits : 4138

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum